Tuesday 17 February 2009

Weeks 4, 5 and 6

As you can see I'm a little behind with this blog, but all is still going well so here is a quick recap of the past two weeks.

Week 4

Lost another 1lb this week which took me to my first half stone yerrrrrrrr and don't I feel fab. Its so good getting to my first target. So I have proudly stuck my first silver seven on the front of my weight watchers file.


Week 5

Wow what a week after the thrill of last week and getting my first silver seven I thought it would be a few weeks till I hit another target and what happened?...I went and lost 3lbs this week, yes that's right 3lbs. I have now lost 5% of my body weight yipee. I'm now only 4lbs off my first stone.



Week6

Its still coming off another lb this week so I'm defiantly doing things right and I do seem to have a strong determination to get to my goal. I'm really happy with it coming off at a good steady pace and any loss is definitely better then going on.

I have started to have hot water and lemon which is really sorting out any water retention. As I'm not a big cold water drinker this is definitely the answer for me. I have also started to add ground cinnamon to it and to my porridge in a morning as this is meant to helps with your metabolism.


I hope you are all doing well I would love to hear about anything you have found that is helping with your weight loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment