Thursday 9 April 2009

Wk 14

Oh my what a great week I've had!
My WI was on Monday and I lost 4.5lbs which has now taken me a pound over my 10% and given me another silver seven so the grand loss total is now 1.5 stone We are now entering the Easter holiday period with its promise of lots of chocolate. So what can we do to get through this tempting time with out blowing all our hard work and without feeling deprived?
well did you know that Cadburys cream eggs or 3.5pts per egg? I think that's not bad and possible to fit in to your daily points.
Have a good seasonal break and don't forget to try and point any chocolate you nibble. If you do over indulge don't panic just get back on track and don't give up.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the comment on my blog and a big well done for reaching your 10%. i love reading your blog, it gives me more motivation than you will ever know. thank you.

    ReplyDelete